Saturday, August 19, 2006

So cute!



So Adam and I were finally able to go see Cars the other night. I'd been working both days the first time it played here so I was really excited when I saw it was coming back! OMG, it was soooo cute! I think this is probably my favorite Pixar movie so far. Seriously, great story, great characters, loved the scenery and just an overall fun time! I totally loved that little Guido guy, so adorable! Here he is for your viewing pleasure...



hehe, too cute!

The only thing I found weird was the preview before the movie was for The Omen! Not exactly kid friendly. And man, that kid on the swingset, really creeped me out, what with the music. I just wanted it to stop! LOL Don't think I'll be going to check out that one. It definitely wasn't what I expected to see before a kids movie - especially considering we've seen that stupid Garfield movie preview before everything else we've seen lately. Wonder if it was a mistake?

Oh well, that's all I've got for now! Enjoy your weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We loved Cars, too. Of course given the ending, this means there will be a Cars 2 and probably more.. That's ok, though, it was really cute!

Have a good week!

Melanie

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home