Saturday, September 30, 2006

Someone get that man a bottle!

So Adam and I attended the finals of Military Idol last night. Let me tell you, the first two acts terrified me. They were soo, soo, sooo bad. Seriously. I couldn't help but feel sorry for them though, especially when the judges were basically telling them they sucked. Which while they absolutely did, I still felt bad people were saying it to their face! I think I must be getting soft in my old age LOL. But lucky for those of us watching the show, the other three acts were pretty good. The girl that won was from Adam's unit so everyone in our little area was pretty pleased about that. As the winner she receives $500 (in the mail, apparently. They also send her tape to the states and if she's chosen she gets to travel back to the states to perform. Who knew it was such a big thing! lol Oh and if you're wondering about my post title, that was yelled at one of the judges by a drunk guy who didn't like one judge's comment. I found it pretty entertaining.

Other than that, it's been a pretty uneventful weekend so far. I spent most of today working on the DST newsletter. Still kind of confused as to what happened to the deadline of the 26th considering it's almost the 1st here and we're still waiting on stuff. *sigh* Really makes me appreciate just how hard the Aggie editors worked. But despite all that I highly recommend you check out this month's issue. Holly's kit is gorgeous, you won't want to miss it!

So I'm going to get my haircut tomorrow. I'm scared! I had Adam make me an appointment because I knew that if it was left up to me, I would never go. Of course Adam didn't exactly boost my confidence when he said that my appointment is more than likely under the name "Jac" since they didn't understand him when he was giving them his name LOL. Umm, yeah, please send good vibes my way at 10am my time. I'm thinking I'm going to need them.

Well that's all I've got for now. I've got to get back to finishing up the newsletter and get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day of packing, cleaning and general preperation for Japan! Later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um.. looking around for those before and after photos, Lynnette! Hope they didn't butcher your hair too badly!

:)

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home