Monday, December 04, 2006

Feeling Festive

Do you like the look of the new blog? Adam and I watched Elf the other day and it inspired me to spruce this thing up for the holidays. I think it came out quite cute. Be sure and watch the animation too - that part took me awhile! LOL

Scrap News


Did you all pick up your copy of the DST newsletter? I hope so since I was up till 3am two nights in a row trying to get everything working - it was total craziness! hehe. No really, I think this might be the best issue yet. It's jam packed with information...and coupons! Six pages of coupons! I might actually go back and read through this one - usually by the time I'm finished putting everything together I'm just sick of looking at it and never actually get around to reading it. But this time I actually might - it's THAT good.

Oh and I've finally updated my desigining blinkies! Both Lyndsay Riches and Leah Riordan stepped down from designing a few weeks ago, which happened to be perfect timing for me. So I'm now a proud member of Zoe Pearn's team over at Sweet Shoppe Designs. I just love her stuff so I'm so excited she chose me! I'm now also a Shoppe Girl for The Digi Shoppe! I'm really excited about this one, I get to work with a new designer's stuff every two weeks! And on top of that, all of the ladies there are super talented and tons of fun. I'm really honored they chose me!

Homeward-Bound

In non-scrapping news, it's almost time for the big move back to the States! Adam and I move out of our apartment and into a hotel 3 days from now and then 3 days after that, I'll be on a plane back to the States. It's a little sad to be leaving our home for the past year, especially since this was our first place with just the two of us. But I think we're both ready to get on with things and start a new adventure. I am so incrediably excited about where we're heading next!

Layout Time!
I was busy last week! All of a sudden I had a bunch of scrapping-mojo and finsihed up I think like 3 layouts in two days, which for me is fairly fast. Not so much because I am slow on each one, just that I tend to take a lot of time inbetween each one. I don't know why that is exactly, it just seems to be how my process works. But below are some of the most recent layouts. You can find all the credits, along with all my other layouts, here, at my DST Gallery. Ok, here we go!

So the first two are from the DigiDares blog. I really love doing the prompts as I feel like they push me to do things I normally wouldn't. Unfortunately I'd fallen way behind in doing them because I kept messing up the weekly deadline, thanks to the time zone difference. So I've quit worrying about getting them finished every week and have just decided I'll go along at my own pace. So these are two that I finished recently.





This next one was just a fun layout I did. I love this little ghost and really felt inspired to showcase him. I think it came out really cute!



And last, but not least, Thanksgiving! Adam and I made our own meal for just the two of us and it was sooo good! Best turkey I have ever had, I swear! The photos are of our actual meal - I'm really surprised at how they came out considering as I was taking them, I was thinking, these are going to be the lamest photos ever, I doubt I'll even use them. It's amazing what a little Photoshop can do! LOL



That's all I've got for now. Adam and I are working on cleaning up the apartment today and then tomorrow we'll get around to sorting out what the movers are taking. Fun times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home